Saturday, June 04, 2005

Blogger newbie

I know, I know, I'm waaayyy behind the times as a blogger. But now, my fellow Intrigue Authors have reeled me in and shown me the light! Look, Mom! I'm blogging!

Hi!
I'm Elle James a new Intrigue Author. I have a book called Shadows of the Moon due out March 2006. It'll mark my first in the Intrigue line. I'm truly excited to be included in this prestigious group and look forward to blogging with everyone! (Now that I know how!) My first book published came out this year with Dorchester's Love Spell line. It's a romantic comedy called TO KISS A FROG. Yeah, it's a bit different than my dark and sinister Intrigue, but I love variety! Hope you'll come by and see me at my website, where, by the way, I've added a blog! I like writing paranormal whether it's dark or light and humorous, and I love heroes with baggage! Mine have it!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:29 AM

    I would like to jump in here and bring to everyones attention that the information on this blog should also be shared with the readers of http://www.articlebeat.com Our sites readers and authors would benefit from the information being discussed here and would help get the word out faster, to everyone interested. With plenty of authors on our site, the bloggers here would benefit from our site and our site users would benefit from the bloggers.

    Come share, exchange and debate with us at http://www.articlebeat.com today.

    ReplyDelete