Sunday, June 05, 2005

HERO IN DOUBT--Amanda Stevens

I love to write in the heroine's POV. In fact, I could quite happily write the whole book without ever going into the hero's head. Sometimes those pesky heroes just get in my way (although I probably shouldn't admit that!). It's very difficult for me to write a hero-driven book because I always identify much more closely with the heroine. It's always her story for me no matter what else is going on. Woman-in-jeopardy stories are my absolute favorite and they lend themselves beautifully to a hero-in-doubt.


Amanda Stevens

6 comments:

  1. Oops! Forgot to put my name in the heading. Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um--you can go back and edit your post. I assume that means the headline, too.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, Norman says that the way this is set up with a group name, any one of us COULD edit any of the other posts. I assume we will just stick to our own.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I kind of wondered about that since there's an edit button beside each post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have another account with this service. Notice that if I sign in under my other name--Rebecca York--you see the picture I have with that profile. If you click on the picture, you get the other profile.
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete