Saturday, June 04, 2005

Giving this a try

Hi All!

Blogging is a new thing for me as well, technology isn't my strong suit. It takes me the better part of a week to reset the digital clocks if the power goes out.

I'm not sure what to share, so, let's just start with the day's happenings . . . it's birthday party centeral around here. I obviously had a slight mental breakdown and agreed to a pool party/sleepover for my daughter's 8th birthday. Simple, right? Except that sunny south Florida hasn't been sunny for the better part of a week and it's still raining with no end in sight. So, I'm thinking I have about 2 hours to come up with games to play - it's that or force the children to watch the boxed set of The West Wing . . .

Thanks to multi-talented Particia for setting this up for us!

Enjoy,
Kelsey
http://kelseyroberts.net

2 comments:

  1. Hi there--I've been blogging for a while. It keeps me vaguely sane :) I hang out on the eHarl boards so some of you will recognise me and will add you to my links (took me a while to figure that out because it wasn't in my template).
    You all write lovely books--I'm trying to do the same.
    Waving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:47 AM

    can i get more info?

    ReplyDelete