Sunday, June 12, 2005

International Waters Hello - Kelsey Roberts

Hello from the high seas. Okay, I wish I meant that figuratively, but thanks to tropical storm Arlene, it is very rough here in the Caribbean. I know, you're thinking I shouldn't complain, I am, after all, on a cruise. Yes, I am, the annual family obligation cruise. This is when my mother, my sister and I all gather at sea and pretend we don't have a Loralie Glimore - Emily Gilmore kind of relationship. The water could never get as rocky as the relationship between the three women in my family. So, forgive me for not sharing the great threads being discussed by the insightful Intrigue Ladies, but the Internet Cafe is a happening place and getting computer time is close to impossible.

Have a great week!

Kelsey Roberts
http://www.kelseyroberts.net






1 comment: